The League of California Cities produces a number of publications on substantive issues in city and local government. These publications are available for purchase from the League.
- City Hall Directory (California City Official Price): ($37)
- City Hall Directory (Non-City Official Price): ($86)
- Municipal Revenue Sources Handbook, 2014: ($26)
- Open & Public V, Revised April 2016: ($35 per copy or $30 each for 15 or more)
- Rosenberg’s Rules of Order: Parliamentary Procedure for the 21st Century: ($14)
Online League Publication Orders
For publication inquiries, contact Craig Matsumoto.
The Institute for Local Government also produces publications.