The League Partner Program – Connecting Organizations and Cities
The League Partner program connects California’s businesses, nonprofit associations, labor communities, and other organizations with local government leaders from the state’s 482 cities. The program provides a unique opportunity for dialogue and participation between League Partners and local decision-makers.
League Partners are connected to a wide variety of critical issues in local government across California and to the key decision-makers involved. Partners, through their shared commitment to the cities of California, receive special recognition at Cal Cities's events and are invited to an array of meetings and conferences throughout the year.
Some Partner benefits include:
Stay connected with League Partner updates. Email
- Recognition at Cal Cities’s Annual Conference & Expo, including on signage on the Expo floor and in the conference program, as well as speaking opportunities;
- Premier Partners are invited to attend Cal Cities’s California Civic Leadership Institute, an educational program designed for local government officials who are looking to run for the Legislature;
- Opportunity to serve on Cal Cities’s Helen Putnam Award for Excellence juries and present awards at city council meetings;
- Invitations to Cal Cities's Regional Division meetings.
- Premier and Elite Level Partners have the opportunity to attend and/or serve as liaison to Cal Cities’s policy committee meetings;
- Acknowledgment in Western City magazine (readership 30,000+);
- Direct link to your company homepage from the Cal Cities’s website;
- Complimentary registrations (valued at $500–$1,000) at many Cal Cities's conferences/meetings (Principal level or above); and
- One complimentary 10X10 booth space at the Annual Conference & Expo (Premier level only).
Melissa Tualla to be added to the League Partner Newsletter distribution list.