The League Partner Program – Connecting Organizations and Cities
The League Partner program connects California’s businesses, nonprofit associations, labor communities, and other organizations with local government leaders from the state’s 482 cities. The program provides a unique opportunity for dialogue and participation between League Partners and local decision-makers.
League Partners are connected to a wide variety of critical issues in local government across California and to the key decision-makers involved. Partners, through their shared commitment to the cities of California, receive special recognition at League events and are invited to an array of meetings and conferences throughout the year.
Some Partner benefits include:
Stay connected with League Partner updates. Email Melissa Tualla to be added to the League Partner Newsletter distribution list.
- Recognition at the League’s Annual Conference & Expo, including on signage in the League Partner Village on the Expo floor and in the conference program, as well as speaking opportunities;
- Opportunity to attend the League’s California Civic Leadership Institute, an educational program designed for local government officials who are looking to run for the Legislature;
- Identification with the League’s prestigious Helen Putnam Award for Excellence program;
- Opportunity to attend and/or serve as liaison to the League’s policy committee meetings;
- Participation in the League’s annual Leadership Banquet Display;
- Acknowledgment in Western City magazine (readership 30,000+);
- Direct link to your company homepage from the League’s website;
- Complimentary registrations (valued at $350–$500) at many of the League conferences/meetings (Bronze level or above); and
- One complimentary 10X10 booth space at the Annual Conference & Expo (Platinum level only).