California city managers and assistant managers will have the opportunity to connect with each other and keep current on a wide range of issues facing cities.
- The Next Normal - Dealing with Ethical Issues During a Crisis
- Positive and Effective Communication With Your Council Members
- Reimagining the Role of Police in Public Safety
- Vision 2020 in Hindsight: Train Wreck or Learning Opportunity
- No Hotels? Less Retail? What’s a City Manager to do?
- California Municipal Finance and Economic Outlook in the Pandemic
- It’s Not Transactional, It’s Relational: Addressing Racial Equity and Social Justice in the Workplace
- Promoting Civility in Times of Heightened Partisanship and Polarization
- Developing Organizational Values and Seeing them in Action
- And more!
The conference will take place over 2 1/2-days and the schedule will include time for ample breaks to accommodate the work-from-home environment. View the updated schedule and session times
online and plan ahead.
Registration starts at $325 for League members!
Full conference registration includes admission to all sessions, and access to all program materials.
|Member city officials, county managers, and assistants
|Non-member city officials and staff
The full conference will take place via Zoom. It is advised that you participate with a computer or laptop for easiest access to the sessions. You do not need a camera to participate. You will be given a login and password to access the conference page where links to sessions will be located. All sessions will be live, and there will be an opportunity to ask questions to presenters.
Register online now
For questions, please contact Katie Pebler