In the next webinar, attendees will learn best practices on Running Emergency Operation Centers.
During a wildfire, emergency operations centers (EOCs) are an essential part of commanding and responding to emergencies. Learn best practices for running EOCs including, communication tips, how to cross train new and existing staff, securing mutual aid, and addressing new challenges that may arise due to the pandemic.
- Augie Ghio, San Miguel Consolidated Fire Protection District former fire chief and San Diego Gas & Electric director of Emergency Management
- Rebecca Widdison, City of Santa Clarita management analyst
Registration for this eight part series is $150 for the series or $25 per webinar.
Register now for the fourth webinar on July 29.
Future webinars in the series topics will include:
- Running Emergency Operation Centers
- Resources for Financial Assistance and Recovery after a Wildfire
- The Slow Road to Recovery
Webinars will be scheduled weekly on Wednesdays at 10 a.m. Registration for this eight part series is $150 for the series or $25 per webinar and is available at www.cacities.org/events
For questions, please contact Megan Dunn