California public works directors and professionals will convene for the three-day event, March 18-20 at the Monterey Conference Center and the Portola Hotel at Monterey Bay.
Reserve your spot today online
Your full conference registration will include admission for the following:
- Two-and-a-half days of important educational sessions
- Networking with 500+ fellow city and county public works directors and professionals
- Concurrent sessions featuring the latest information on homelessness in flood control channels and river systems, disaster recovery lessons learned and approaches to FEMA requirements, what public works needs to know about municipal finance, and several speed session featuring short 20-minute presentations on improved pavement resiliency, impact of fires and cleanup on pavements, water plus reach code measures, collecting energy data to identify inefficiencies and prevent issues
- Wednesday reception with expo, Thursday breakfast and lunch, and Friday breakfast
- Electronic access to all program materials
View the full announcement and schedule for the conference online.
Please note that the registration extension only applies to conference registration, not for hotel rooms. The limited hotel room block for the Portola has closed.
Conference registration for three days starts at $625 for League members.
For any questions about the event, please contact Katie Pebler