Prior to the Legislative Action Day, learn about the priority bills that you need to successfully advocate on behalf of your city by participating in the April 16 preview webinar from 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
Featured speakers for the webinar include the League’s legislative team, who will review the top priority bills affecting local government. The webinar will cover issues including:
Registration for the webinar
- Local land use authority and affordable housing
- Homelessness issues and funding opportunities
- Disaster response funding and policy
- Economic development
- Public safety, marijuana regulation and drones
- Other legislation of critical importance
closes at noon on April 15. There is no cost for League members and League Partners. Non-members and others will be charged $100. Call-in information will be sent on the afternoon of April 15.
Sign up for the webinar and save the date to attend the League’s Legislative Action Day on Wednesday, April 22. Registration for Legislative Action Day will open in March.
Contact Megan Dunn
with registration questions.