Featured speakers for the webinar include the League’s legislative team, who will review the key bills affecting local government. The webinar will cover issues including:
Registration for the webinar
- Local land use authority and affordable housing
- Homelessness issues and funding opportunities
- Disaster response funding and policy
- Economic development
- Public safety, marijuana regulation, and drones
- Other legislation of critical importance
closes at noon on April 15. There is no cost for League members and League Partners. Non-members and others will be charged $100. Call-in information will be sent on the afternoon of April 15.
Contact Megan Dunn
with registration questions.