League lobbyists will share information on how these new laws will affect:
- Local land use authority and affordable housing
- Homelessness issues and funding opportunities
- Disaster response: funding and policy
- Environmental Quality
- Workers Compensation
- Economic development and tax increment tool restoration
- Public safety, cannabis regulation
- Other legislation of critical importanc.
The cost to register is $25 for League members and partners. Non-member cities and all others will be charged $100. This webinar allows for two connections per League member city.
by Nov. 13.
For questions on how to register for the webinar, please contact Megan Dunn
. For all other questions, please contact Meg Desmond