The legislative session ends on Friday, Sept. 13, so this will be the final opportunity for city officials to voice their support or opposition to the Governor on key bills.
Some of the key issues are:
- Local land use authority and affordable housing;
- Homelessness issues and funding opportunities;
- Employee relations and workers compensation;
- Environmental quality;
- Economic development and tax increment tool restoration;
- Public safety and cannabis regulation; and
- Other legislation of critical importance.
Please register by 5 p.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 13 at www.cacities.org/events
There is no cost to register for League members and League partners. Non-member cities will be charged $100. Due to capacity issues, League members can register for no more than two connections per city.
For questions about how to register for the webinar, please contact Megan Dunn
. For all other questions, please contact Meg Desmond