Learn about the priority bills that you need to successfully advocate on behalf of your city by participating in the April 11 preview webinar from 10 – 11:30 a.m.
The League’s legislative team will review the top priority bills affecting local government so that participants can successfully advocate on behalf of their city at Legislative Action Day. The webinar will cover issues including:
Registration for the webinar
- Local land use authority and affordable housing;
- Homelessness issues and funding opportunities;
- Disaster response funding and policy;
- Economic development and the expansion of tax increment financing;
- Public safety, marijuana regulation and drones; and
- Other legislation of critical importance.
closes at noon on April 10. There is no cost for League members and League Partners. Non-members and others will be charged $100. Call-in information will be sent on the afternoon of April 10. Two connections per city will be allowed.
Contact Megan Dunn
with registration questions.