The webinar is scheduled for July 2 from 2–3:30 p.m.
League lobbyists will share information on legislation affecting:
- Local land use authority and affordable housing;
- Homelessness issues and funding opportunities;
- Disaster response: funding and policy;
- Tax Policy;
- Economic development and redevelopment tool restoration;
- Public safety, marijuana regulation and drones; and
- Other legislation of critical importance.
This webinar will provide information useful to successfully advocate on behalf of your city.
Registration is free for League Members and League partners. Non-member cities and all others will be charged $100.
Register online at www.cacities.org/events
by noon on Friday, June 29.
For questions about how to register for the webinar, please contact Megan Dunn
. For all other questions, please contact Meg Desmond