The registration deadline is Tuesday, Feb. 27. Seats are being filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
The conference this year includes:
- Opening general session featuring lessons learned from the 2017 Oroville dam incident and Butte County Public Works Director, Sherriff, and Emergency Services Officer on the important elements in this catastrophic event that every public works officer should know about and be prepared for;
- A discussion on successful pavement management, focusing on issues facing pavement network managers and engineers;
- A session on advancing communication skills for the public works professional;
- Learn the essentials and the latest hot topics in public works’ financing, geared toward public works professionals;
- Networking reception with exhibitors on Wednesday, breakfast and lunch on Thursday, and breakfast on Friday; and
- Electronic access to all program materials.
A full list of planned sessions and conference details is available online
For questions about this event, please contact Katie Pebler
at (916) 658-8251. For questions about registration please send an email to email@example.com