As California’s largest nonpartisan association of women leaders, the organization provides a positive environment for women involved in public policy to discuss issues and develop relationships across party lines.
The line-up of speakers includes:
- Mona Pasquil, appointments secretary for Gov. Jerry Brown;
- Fiona Ma, Member, State Board of Equalization and 2018 candidate for state treasurer;
- Jan Perry, former council member, city of Los Angeles;
- Heather Repenning, vice president, city of Los Angeles Board of Public Works; and
- Suzanne Fuentes, mayor, El Segundo.
Topics for the day long training include:
- Getting Done — Women Leading in Business, Community and Life;
- All Politics is Local;
- Diversity, Inclusion and the Future for Women in STEM; and
- How to get appointed to a state board or commission.
Purchase a table or individual tickets online
For questions, please contact Rachel Michelin
at (916) 551-1920.