The new contract was awarded to The Home Depot, HD Supply Facilities Maintenance, Applied Industrial Technologies, and SupplyWorks, A Home Depot Company through a competitive solicitation process conducted by the lead public agency, Maricopa County, Arizona. The contract term is for five years with the option to renew for five additional one-year periods. To learn more about this new contract and the solutions available, register for a complimentary one-hour webinar
This contract makes it easier to get the products and services you need under one contract while saving time and money. This multi-award provides public agencies these options when looking for MRO solutions.
The Home Depot
: Provides access to millions of products for maintenance, repair, and operations needs and capital improvements; available the same day at one of The Home Depot’s 1,960 plus store locations.
Get started with the Home Depot
- Simple sourcing options available.
- Purchase online, in-store or special order with PCI compliant process.
- Bulk and volume pricing discounts on orders over $1,500 plus earn a potential 5 percent annual rebate on all Home Depot purchases.
: Provides competitively-awarded MRO products and property improvement services on a single contract.
Get started with HD Supply
Applied Industrial Technologies
- Discounts on over 70,000 MRO and property management products are available.
- A tiered rebate based on your agency’s annual purchases and early pay invoice discount for HD Supply credit accounts.
: Provides access to more than 6 million products from more than 4,000 trusted manufacturers.
Get started with Applied Industrial Technologies
SupplyWorks, A Home Depot Company
- Expert ability to evaluate operations and suggest improved products or processes.
- Local support and inventory with more than 550 facilities and a robust, nationwide sales force.
: Supplies a full spectrum of maintenance and hardware products.
Get started with SupplyWorks
- Team of over 700 national and local facility maintenance experts with a reputation for integrity and dedication, ready to serve.
- Problem-solving expertise and smart solutions including: Stockwise Inventory Management Solutions, SupplyWorks In-Site For Education, and SupplyWorks Assessment Tool for Restrooms (SWAT).
To learn more about this contract for MRO products and online services, register for one of the 30-minute webinars. If you are unable to attend one of the webinar dates, contact U.S. Communities
for additional information.
Wednesday, March 15, 8 a.m.
Thursday, March 16, 10 a.m.
For additional information on MRO products and online services or the U.S. Communities Government Purchasing Alliance visit www.uscommunities.org
or contact Amanda Cadelago
with the League at (916) 658-8226.
About U.S. Communities
The U.S. Communities Government Purchasing Alliance, a strategic partner of the League of California Cities, is a government purchasing cooperative that reduces the cost of goods and services by aggregating the purchasing power of public agencies nationwide. U.S. Communities provides world class procurement resources and solutions to local and state government agencies, school districts (K-12), higher education, and nonprofits. State and local governments have access to a broad line of competitively solicited contracts with best in class national suppliers.