This contract was awarded through a competitive solicitation process conducted by lead public agency, Fairfax County, Virginia. The initial contract term is for three years through Aug. 28, 2019, with the option to renew the contract for two additional three-year periods. To learn more about this new contract and services available, register for a complimentary 30-minute webinar
Experian’s solutions and expertise makes it possible for public agencies to achieve mission success through solutions such as:
- Child support enforcement: Provides up-to-date contact data for noncustodial parents;
- Collections: Maximizes recovery efforts with flexibility and minimal cost;
- Contractor responsibility: Delivers essential data for vetting of potential vendors and contractors;
- Data breach: Benefit from consumer credit monitoring and call center support for citizens impacted by a data breach;
- Data cleansing: Verify and update best addresses for voter registration list hygiene;
- Eligibility: Verify applicant identity and validate financial data for benefits determination, real-time monitoring of credit and financial data, and for continued benefits eligibility;
- Online authentication/ Identity management: Authenticate new constituents for e-servicing, online reauthorization of already registered constituents of e-servicing and using knowledge-based out-of-wallet questions; and
- Tax return fraud: Improve detection of identity theft–based income-tax fraud.
To learn more about this new contract with Experian join one of the 30-minute webinars. If you are unable to attend one of the webinar dates, contact U.S. Communities
for additional information.
Tuesday, Nov. 15 at 8 a.m.
Wednesday, Nov. 16 at 10 a.m.
For additional information on Experian or the U.S. Communities Government Purchasing Alliance visit www.uscommunities.org
or contact Amanda Cadelago
with the League at (916) 658-8226.
About U.S. Communities
The U.S. Communities Government Purchasing Alliance, a strategic partner of the League of California Cities, is a government purchasing cooperative that reduces the cost of goods and services by aggregating the purchasing power of public agencies nationwide. U.S. Communities provides world class procurement resources and solutions to local and state government agencies, school districts (K-12), higher education, and nonprofits. State and local governments have access to a broad line of competitively solicited contracts with best in class national suppliers.