*** Visit the new Women's Caucus website at www.cawomenscaucus.org.***
Is a non-partisan and multicultural organization of local public officials who are dedicated to advancing and empowering women as leaders and advocating for issues that improve the well-being of women and our constituents throughout the state.
- Offering, as an overarching objective, support and value to our members
- Providing educational and leadership development opportunities
- Fostering sustainable partnerships and collaborative opportunities to accomplish common goals
- Providing mentoring and networking opportunities
- Supporting targeted policies that benefit women
- Maintaining and increasing fundraising to sustain Caucus activities
Officers and Board of Directors
- Kirsten Keith, President, Council Member, Menlo Park
- Cheryl Viegas-Walker, 1st Vice President, Mayor, El Centro
- Nancy Smith, Board Member, 2nd Vice President, Council Member, Sunnyvale
- Beatriz Dieringer, Secretary, Council Member, Rolling Hills
- Jan Arbuckle, Council Member, Grass Valley
- Rachelle Arizmendi, Council Member, Sierra Madre
- Jesse Loren, Board Member, Council Member, Winters
We are dedicated to building stronger communities throughout California by supporting our members to lead more effectively and succeed on every level. To join our movement, please either submit membership dues via the online portal
or fill out the membership form
and send it with membership dues to:
League of California Cities -- Women's Caucus
1400 K Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Please contact Annie V. Lam, executive director at (916) 955-6766 for membership inquiries and partnership opportunities.
Visit the new Women's Caucus website at www.cawomenscaucus.org.