Become an Exhibitor
2020 Public Works Officers Institute & Expo
Monterey Confernce Center, Monterey
Expo Dates: March 18
Conference Dates: March 18 - 20
The Public Works Officers Institute & Expo is the premiere educational event for both city and county public works directors, assistant directors, city/county engineers and their staff that connects you and your products/services with an estimated 450 attendees from throughout the state.
Online applications will be available in the 2nd week of January, 2020. Exhibit space locations are based on time/date application was submitted.
|$1,800 Display Space Fee Includes:
- Two expo-only staff badges (additional badges available for $125 each).
- One full-conference registration at a 50% discount.
- Company name recognition on the Public Works Officers Institute website.
- Company name, description and website url on conference mobile app.
- Recognition in the conference program and verbal company name recognition during the conference.
- Logo recognition on event signage. Native vector .ai or .eps file preferred, however we will accept a high resolution (minimum 300 dpi) transparent background .png no later than Friday, January 31.
- Exhibit hours to be determined
- (with one 6’ draped table) is 10’high x 8’wide x 3’ deep. Sorry no other configurations permitted.
- (1) wireless internet connection per exhibit space upon request and prior to January 31.
- (1) power strip to be shared by two display areas.
- Opportunity to give away one or more attendee prizes.
If you have any questions, please contact the Sponsorships and Exposition Sales Manager, Rebecca Inman, CEM at (916) 658-8237 or email@example.com.