Become an Exhibitor
2020 Public Works Officers Institute & Expo
Monterey Conference Center, Monterey
Expo Date: March 18
Conference Dates: March 18 - 20
The Public Works Officers Institute & Expo is the premiere educational event for both city and county public works directors, assistant directors, city/county engineers and their staff that connects you and your products/services with an estimated 500 attendees from throughout the state.
|$1,800 Display Space Fee Includes:
- Two expo-only staff badges (additional badges available for $125 each).
- One full-conference registration at a 50% discount (optional).
- Marketing your business with your company name on the Public Works Officers Institute website.
- Company description and URL published in the event mobile app (100 word limit)
- Color logo published on conference signage and program book Native vector .ai or .eps file preferred, however we will accept a high resolution (minimum 300 dpi) transparent background .png no later than Friday, January 31.
|Expo Display area
- NEW Exhibit locations will be pre-assigned in order of agreement submission. Display area, 10’x8’x6’ includes one 6’ draped table.
- Wireless internet connection provided
- Opportunity to give away one or more attendee prizes.
If you have any questions, please contact the Sponsorships and Exposition Sales Manager, Rebecca Inman, CEM at (916) 658-8237 or email@example.com.