League lobbyists will share information on legislation affecting:
- Local land use authority and affordable housing;
- Homelessness issues and funding opportunities;
- Employee relations and workers compensation;
- Disaster response funding and policy;
- Economic development and tax increment tool restoration;
- Public safety, cannabis regulation and drones; and,
- Other legislation of critical importance.
Due to capacity issues, League members can register for no more than two connections per city. Register online at www.cacities.org/events
by Friday, July 13 at 5 p.m.
Registration is free for League member cities and League Partners. Non-member cities and all others will be charged $100. For questions about the webinar contact Meg Desmond
or for registration questions, please contact Megan Dunn