The webinar will cover:
- Summary of Prop. 64;
- Key Differences: AUMA vs. MMRSA;
- Prop. 64 and Regulation;
- Personal Use and Personal Cultivation;
- Regulatory Response to Indoor Cultivation;
- State Licensing of Commercial Operations;
- Local Regulation of Commercial Operations;
- Prop. 64 and Taxation;
- Allocation of Revenues;
- Local Taxes and Fees;
- State and Local Sales Tax Exemptions; and
- Local Policy Issues.
This webinar is free for League members and League Partners. Non-member cities may register for $100.
Please register online
for this webinar by Tuesday, April 4 at 5 p.m. Due to the capacity for this webinar, two connections per city will be permitted to provide easier access for League members.
Webinar log-in information will be sent on April 5. For questions about how to register for the webinar, please contact Megan Dunn
. For all other questions, please contact Sarah Nowshiravan