The webinar will cover the following aspects of AB 119:
- Overview of the new regulation;
- Meet and confer obligations;
- Best practices for implementation;
- Impacts for not following the new law; and
- Practical tips for employers.
Gage Dungy, a partner from Liebert Cassidy Whitmore will present.
This webinar is free for League members and League Partners. Non-member cities will be charged $100.
Register for this webinar at www.cacities.org/events
by Friday, Aug. 25 at 12 p.m. Most League webinars allow for only one connection per city, however due to the capacity for this webinar, the League is allowing two connections per city to provide easier access for members.
Webinar log-in information will be sent on Aug. 25. For questions about how to register for the webinar, please contact Megan Dunn
. For all other questions, please contact Meghan McKelvey