is the state and local publication of Atlantic Media, covering innovation, technology and management in state and local government across the country.
Scheduled from 3 – 6 p.m., the discussion will highlight innovations driving state and local governments in California. Panelists will share insights on the collaborative and leadership skills that make their agency’s programs successful and offer best practices that can be implemented in other municipal agencies. The event ends with a networking reception.
- Stockton Mayor Michael Tubbs;
- Stockton Police Chief Eric Jones; and
- Vance Taylor, chief, Office of Access and Functional Needs, California Governor's Office of Emergency Services.
This Route Fifty
discussion is connected to its Navigator Awards, which identify and highlight individuals and teams of state and local innovators, technologists, leaders, and rising stars who have demonstrated their ability to conceive and implement great ideas.
The schedule of the presentation is as follows:
- 3 – 3:30 p.m.: Registration and networking
- 3:30 – 5 p.m.: Program — four "ted talk" style presentations about innovations happening in California state, county, and municipal governments
- 5 – 6 p.m.: Networking
The event will be held at the Library Galleria, 828 I Street, Sacramento.
People interested but unable to attend in person can access a digital edition
any time after Sept. 14.
Please contact Kate Connelly
with any questions.