Join the League’s team of experts on Thursday, Aug. 31 from 10:30 a.m. – 12 p.m. to learn about steps your city can take now to implement what is now known as the Medical and Adult Use Cannabis Regulation and Safety Act (MAUCRSA).
Topics reviewed will include:
- Recent repeal of the Medical Cannabis regulations;
- Local taxation;
- Importance of local regulatory fees;
- Personal indoor cultivation;
- Eligibility for Prop. 64 grant funding;
- Regulation of commercial businesses, both adult use and medical; and
- The general state of local land use and police power today in the area of cannabis regulation.
This webinar is free for League members and League Partners. Non-member cities will be charged $100.
Register for this webinar at www.cacities.org/events
by noon on Wednesday, Aug. 30. Due to the capacity for this webinar, the League is allowing two connections per city to provide easier access for members.
Webinar log-in information will be sent on Aug. 30. For questions about how to register for the webinar, please contact Megan Dunn