Scheduled Oct. 20 from 10–11:30 a.m., the webinar is free for League members and League Partners. Non-member cities will be charged $100.
The webinar will cover two main areas:
- How the AUMA differs from the legislation signed last year, the Medical Marijuana Regulation and Safety Act
- State licensing and local regulations
- Indoor cultivation
- Sales taxes — what is allowed and what is not
- Content of local ordinances
- Regulatory changes for local government if Prop. 64 passes
- Regulation of indoor cultivation for personal use
- Local taxation
- Regulation of medical vs. non-medical marijuana
- Preserving local regulatory authority
- Updating ordinances
- Notifying state licensing entities
by Oct. 18 at 5 p.m. Two connections per city will be permitted for this webinar.
Webinar log-in information will be emailed on Oct. 19 by close of business.
For questions about how to register for the webinar, please contact Megan Dunn
. For other questions, please contact Sarah Nowshiravan