This is a chance to share best practices, innovative approaches, as well as research and information with these groups. Do not miss this opportunity to help design a stimulating, thought provoking conference for these two groups.
2017 City Managers Department Meeting, Feb. 8-10 at the Hyatt Regency Monterey
Proposal deadline is Monday, June 6
Please contact Dayna Casper
at (916) 658-8227 for questions.
2017 Public Works Officers Institute & Expo, March 22–24 at Paradise Point in San Diego
Proposal deadline is Friday, July 15
Please contact Brian Sanders
at (916) 658-8238 for questions.
Please review this submission information:
- Submissions, non-commercial in nature, from any individual, group, business or organization, on any topic are welcome.
- Sessions may not include sales, commercialism or product promotion of any kind.
- Ideas need to be fully completed and submitted through the online proposal form to be considered by the committee.
- There is a limit to the amount of words allowed within the title and description of each proposal. Writing proposals in a word-processing program first and pasting the final version into the online form is recommended.
- New for city managers: “Topic Suggestions” were added to the proposal guidelines which are areas of current interest to this group.
- Each Program Planning Advisory Committee will consider the educational value of proposals and the extent to which it presents new and/or significant information.
- Please forward and share this opportunity with others.