During this three hour event, you will be able to network, ask questions and share feedback:
- Learn when to use cooperative contracts
- Connect with other local agencies currently using cooperative purchasing and find out what is working for their organization;
- Learn about the online e-commerce marketplace;
- Meet your local U.S. Communities program manager; and
- Connect with 10 of U.S. Communities' 40 suppliers to learn about and receive their lowest overall government pricing for these products and services:
- Office and school solutions
- Safety and security
This educational event will be of special interest to:
- Assistant city managers
- Public safety officials
- Parks and recreation officials
- Public works directors
- Facilities managers
- Fleet managers
- Procurement officers
Wednesday, June 8, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Meeting will be held at the Shannon Community Center Ambrose Hall at 11600 Shannon Ave in Dublin.
. Lunch will be provided.
Future Summits Scheduled
U.S. Communities will be holding summits in Southern and Central California:
About U.S. Communities
- July 14: Carlsbad city facilities — 1635 Faraday Ave. Registration opens soon.
- Late July: Bakersfield. Information coming soon.
The U.S. Communities Government Purchasing Alliance, a strategic partner of the League of California Cities, is a government purchasing cooperative that reduces the cost of goods and services by aggregating the purchasing power of public agencies nationwide. U.S. Communities provides world class procurement resources and solutions to local and state government agencies, school districts (K-12), higher education, and nonprofits. State and local governments have access to a broad line of competitively solicited contracts with best in class national suppliers.