This self-paced course can be taken between Feb. 15 and June 18. Taught by Hana Callaghan the center’s director of the Government Ethics Program, the course includes experts from California’s political community.
Expert guests include:
- Tom Campbell, dean, Chapman University School of Law, former five-term U.S. representative;
- U.S. Representative Anna Eshoo (CA-18);
- Sen. Steve Glazer (D-Orinda); and
- Santa Clara County Supervisor and Former Sen. Joe Simitian.
- What Are Campaign Ethics?
- Crafting the Campaign Message
- Attacks, Counter-Attacks, and Dirty Tricks
- Substantive, Transparent, and Consistent Commitments
- Managing Donor Expectations
- Special Dilemmas Facing Incumbents
- Building the Ethical Campaign Organization
- How to Win When You Run an Ethical Campaign
is available online.
Please contact Hana Callaghan
with additional questions.