The League wants feedback on:
- What timely and relevant Municipal finance related content should be presented?
- What controversial issues are cities currently facing?
- Who would be an excellent presenter to speak and share knowledge?
The program planning committee will consider the educational value of each proposal and the extent to which it presents new and or significant information. The committee especially encourages submissions from new presenters with strong subject matter expertise.
Ideas fully complete and submitted through the online
proposal form by the deadline of Friday, April 8.
Submittals must include the following:
- Your name and contact information (phone and email);
- A brief title (10 word maximum) and explanation of your idea (100 word maximum); and
- Suggested speaker(s) with name, title, city/firm/company.
Please contact Brian Sanders
with any questions.