During this three-hour event, you will be able to network, ask questions and share feedback as you:
- Learn when to use cooperative contracts;
- Connect with other local agencies currently using cooperative purchasing and find out what is working for their organization;
- Learn about the online e-commerce marketplace;
- Meet your local U.S. Communities program manager; and
- Connect with 12 of U.S. Communities' 40 suppliers to learn about and receive their lowest overall government pricing for these products and services:
- Office and school solutions
- Safety and security
This educational event will be of special interest to:
- Parks and recreation officials;
- Public works directors;
- Facilities managers;
- Fleet managers; and
- Procurement officers.
Thursday, April 28, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Meeting will be held at the Fresno Unified School District at 4480 N. Brawley Ave in Fresno.
. Lunch will be provided.
Future Summits Scheduled
U.S. Communities will be holding summits in Southern and Northern California:
About U.S. Communities
- May 24: Rancho Cucamonga at the Victoria Gardens Cultural Center. Registration now open.
- June 8: Dublin. Information coming soon.
The U.S. Communities Government Purchasing Alliance, a strategic partner of the League of California Cities is a government purchasing cooperative that reduces the cost of goods and services by aggregating the purchasing power of public agencies nationwide. U.S. Communities provides world class procurement resources and solutions to local and state government agencies, school districts (K-12), higher education, and nonprofits. State and local governments have access to a broad line of competitively solicited contracts with best in class national suppliers.
Learn more about U.S. Communities at www.uscommunities.org/lcc