A full listing
of Senate and Assembly hearings is available online. Hearing times are subject to change.
Additional information about the important bills the League is tracking is available in the 2016 Hot and Priority Bill List
. Published on April 15, this list will continually be updated throughout the remainder of the Legislative Session. Bill language and any available position letters on legislation can be found through the bill search function on the League’s website
Monday, April 25
Assembly Committee on Banking and Finance, 3:30 p.m., State Capitol, Room 127
Tuesday, April 26
- AB 2693 (Dababneh) Contractual assessments. League position: Oppose.
Assembly Committee on Judiciary Committee, 9 a.m. State Capitol, Room 447
Wednesday, April 27
- AB 2296 (Low) Digital signatures. League position: Support.
Assembly Committee on Appropriation, 9 a.m., State Capitol, Room 4202
- AB 2228 (Cooley) Code enforcement officers. League position: Support.
Assembly Committee on Housing and Community Development, 9 a.m., State Capitol, Room 126
- AB 2492 (Alejo) Community revitalization. League position: Support.
Assembly Committee on Local Government, 1:30 p.m., State Capitol, Room 447
- AB 2557 (Santiago) Zoning regulations: interim ordinances. League position: Oppose.
Senate Committee on Health, 1:30 p.m., State Capitol, Room 4203
- SB 1283 (Bates) Substance abuse; structured sober living homes. League position: Support.