Don’t delay, act now!
The deadline to submit your session ideas has been extended to Wednesday, Nov. 11.
What is the Executive Forum?
Who Can Submit?
- The Mayors & Council Members Executive Forum is a premier educational conference for new and seasoned mayors and council members from all throughout the state. This event is focused on educating elected officials about cutting edge approaches to challenges facing cities.
- A two day conference that includes general sessions, workshops, and networking.
Where Do I Submit My Idea?
- Submissions, non-commercial in nature, from any individual, group, business or organization, on any topic are welcome.
- The Executive Forum Program Planning Committee will consider the educational value of each proposal and the extent to which it presents new and/or significant information.
- Sessions may not include sales, commercialism or product promotion of any kind.
- Only proposals submitted online through this proposal form will be considered.
- There are a limit to the amount of words allowed within the title and description of each proposal. We recommend you write your proposal in a word-processing program first, and then paste the final version into the online form.
Session proposals will be reviewed by the planning committee. If you have any additional questions or to see last year’s program, please contact Caitlin Cole
at (916) 658-8248.
Visit Mayors and Council Members Executive Forum Call for Proposals
for additional information and to submit proposals.