The Judicial Council’s Court-Ordered Debt Task Force established this ongoing training in 2013 for court, county, city, and parking entities that perform revenue collection and distribution activities.
In 2015, there will be two in-person trainings:
- Friday, May 8, in San Diego
- Tuesday, May 12, in Sacramento
Specific training and registration information will be provided next month.
Judicial Council and SCO staff are currently developing the curriculum for the May training and are interested in collections and revenue distribution related suggestions you may have regarding topics, issues, or specific subject areas that should be covered.
Past training sessions have addressed:
- Overview of Appendix C Changes;
- Review of the Uniform Bail and Penalty Schedule;
- Revenue Distribution FAQ Updates;
- Audit and Distribution Issues;
- Court-Ordered Debt Task Force Pilot Program; and
- Revenue Distribution Worksheets. .
Expect to see updates regarding these topics as part of 2015 training. Conference planners are interested in suggestions for other topics.
Please submit suggested training topics and all other questions to RevenueDistribution@jud.ca.gov
Additional resources are online.
State Controller’s Office