On April 6, ILG will host a pre-summit session titled Cap-and-Trade Symposium: Advancing Climate Action, Sustainability and Community Well-Being.
The symposium will begin with a Leadership Dialogue where attendees will hear from a select group of state and local leaders discussing how they can partner to achieve Gov. Jerry Brown’s goals in communities throughout California. Following the Leadership Dialogue, attendees will break into three roundtable discussions:
- Sustainable Communities and Clean Transportation;
- Clean Energy and Waste Diversion; and
- Natural Resources and Working Lands.
This event will be followed by a networking reception. On April 7, ILG will run a Local Government Track that includes the following sessions:
- Green Paths to Economic Growth;
- Creating Safer Streets and Healthier Communities; and
- Local Action to Save Water, Energy and Money.
The Green Technology Summit and Exposition
provides a forum for stakeholders from the public and private sectors to share innovations in policy, practice and technology that can help the Golden State attain its environmental and economic goals.
Use promo code: EXHIB to receive a 20 percent discount on registration.