Grant recipients will receive one-on-one consultation from workforce health consultants from Kaiser Permanente and Keenan as well as a $5,000 credit use towards Kaiser Permanente HealthWorks programs and services. Interested cities should complete all application requirements and submit responses online
- The application should take about 30 minutes to complete.
- Applications must be submitted electronically.
- Aug. 14 is the deadline to apply.
- The application document below is a reference to help cities complete the electronic application process and follow the sequential order of the questions.
- If an answer you select tells the applicant to skip ahead to a specified question, then the online survey application will skip ahead automatically.
- The application is built with survey logic so that questions appear most tailored to the applicant’s city.
Further details about the grants, requirements for consideration, and the application process can be found on the Cities for Workforce Health webpage
. Also available online are copies of past wellness webinars and streaming versions of webinar presentations in our series.
Please contact Mike Egan
with questions about Cities for Workforce Health.