The program covers utility, transportation, golf vehicles and related accessories equipment, parts and services. This contract delivers work vehicles that will help you improve safety, move people and transport loads while lowering your cost of ownership. Not only will agencies be able to save on the direct cost of vehicles, this contract provides a solution for agencies looking to lessen their environmental impact.
Club Car offers:
- Gas and diesel with two-and automatic four-wheel drive;
- Golf cars and turf utility vehicles; and
- Custom solutions for all your needs, such as trash units or hospitality van boxes.
Columbia ParCar offers:
- Electric vehicles with zero tailpipe emissions;
- Ability to haul up to 5,200 pounds or tow up to 7 tons; and
- People Movers can move up to 26 people to move large groups quietly and efficiently.
U.S. Communities is hosting two information webinars for local agencies to get more information about the program. Please register online by clicking the links below.
Please contact U.S. Communities
with questions of if you are unable to participate in one of the scheduled informational webinars.