The League of California Cities produces a number of publications on substantive issues in city and local government. These publications are available for purchase from the League.
- City Hall Directory (California City Official Price): ($37)
- City Hall Directory (Non-City Official Price): ($86)
- Municipal Revenue Sources Handbook, 2014: ($26)
- Open & Public IV, Revised July 2010: ($31)
- Rosenberg’s Rules of Order: Parliamentary Procedure for the 21st Century: ($14)
- The People’s Business: Guide to the California Public Records Act, 2008: ($48)
- Countdown to Success ($26)
Online League Publication Orders
For publication inquiries, contact Craig Matsumoto at (916) 658-8217.
The Institute for Local Government also produces publications.
For ILG publications please go to www.ca-ilg.org/publications.