Federal Priorities and Issues
The League's Federal Priorities, copies of letters and sample letters, and additional federal legislative information are accessible below.
2016 Federal Letters and Background Papers
- 2016 League Federal Priorities
- League Letter - Valero Petition for Declaratory Order to Surface Transportation Board (July 11, 2016)
- League Letter - S. 2533: California Long-Term Provisions for Water Supply and Short-Term Provisions for Emergency Drought Relief (May 6, 2016)
- League Letter - Dept. of Labor's Proposed Rule: Defining and Delimiting the Exemptions for Executive, Administrative, Professional, Outside Sales, and Computer Employees (May 6, 2016)
- League Letter - Senate Commerce: Federal Aviation Administration Authorization (March 7, 2016)
- League Letter - H.R. 4441: Federal Aviation Administration Authorization (February 10, 2016)
- League Letter - Request to Remove Internet Tax Freedom Act Provisions from Trade Bill (February 8, 2016)
- Sample Letter - Request to Remove Internet Tax Freedom Act Provisions from Trade Bill (February 8, 2016)
- League Letter - Comments on FAA Regulations re: Drones (FAA-2015-7396) (January 15, 2016)
A webpage that houses federal priorities and issues prior to 2014. This page also contains information for the 2012 Federal Sequestration.