The North Bay Division includes 31 cities in Marin, Napa, Solano and Sonoma counties, and provides members with the opportunity to exchange ideas and information and share the advantages of cooperative advocacy.
"Like" the division's facebook page to see timely news, legislative and event updates important to cities.
The division is guided by an executive committee under the leadership of a division president. Elected city officials and professional city staff attend division meetings throughout the year to share what they are doing and advocate for their interests in Sacramento.
Division members also participate in the development of League policy through representation on:
- The League board of directors;
- Policy committees;
- The Annual Conference Resolution Committee; and
- The Annual Conference Program Committee.
· 2018-2019 Division Officers
- President and Board Director: Pippin Dew-Costa, Vallejo
- Vice President: Marita Dorenbecher, Yountville
- Second Vice President: Ray Withy, Sausalito
- Immediate Past President: Mike Healy, Petaluma
- At-Large Board Director: Denise Athas, Novato
- Vice President, League of California Cities Board: John Dunbar, Yountville